fbpx

Kegels Not Working For You? 3 Reasons Why

If you are a woman, chances are you and kegels have crossed paths before. Kegels have traditionally been the ONLY exercise prescribed to women trying to recover after giving birth. Unfortunately, studies have shown that pelvic floor muscle training programs (kegels) are successful for only about 55% of women. So what about the other 45%? As a … Read more Kegels Not Working For You? 3 Reasons Why

Why You Should Consult a Physical Therapist After Having a Baby

Ask any woman who has recently had a baby if her body changed during that 9 month process. The resounding answer will be “Yes!” These body changes affect the way you sit, stand, walk, and even sleep. Then comes the birth of your baby! There are hours of stretching, pushing, pulling, potential tearing, and even … Read more Why You Should Consult a Physical Therapist After Having a Baby